How To Punch Art Made By Kids (or Adults) – DIY Crafts Tutorial – Guidecentral
Teaching children techniques of instrument making is usually not very difficult. The problem lies with the adults. Activities designed for adults must be innovative and results-oriented. Some free team building activities for adults should be developed to make the whole exercise interesting and effective.
To build an adult team, the first thing to do is to involve each member in training the necessary activities, games, and exercises. You have to decide which activities the team should do. The techniques presented here should give you some ideas about what you should do.
1. Drawing paper: This is a simple and fast game that takes about one minute. You will need three sheets of drawing paper and crayons or pens. Divide the people into three groups. Give one sheet to each group. One member of each team starts drawing a line. The other members also draw something, one by one, within five seconds, following the first line. This activity gives you an idea of how the members perceive teamwork.
2. Follow the instructions: Form five or six teams. All members of each team should connect different parts of the body. They could connect four hands or four feet and two knees or six thumbs or anything else. This is decided by the coordinator. The first team to reach the goal will shout “together”. Points will be awarded and rewards organized.
Team development activities
1. All onboard: this can be done either inside or outside This is a great team-building activity where you have two teams. All members of one team will help each other to take up less and less space.
2. Multidirectional tug of war: Here the different groups face each other in a tug-of-war This exercise not only builds strength but also develops communication skills and teaches tactics for strategy building.
You can develop other games and activities to build teams among adults. The only thing to keep in mind is that the activities should not be tailored to the specific group.
Guidecentral is a fun and visual way to discover DIY ideas learn new skills, meet amazing people who share your passions, and even upload your own DIY guides. We provide a space for makers to share their handmade crafts, home decor projects, fashion and beauty tips, homemade recipes and other life hacks with our global community.
Download the free Guidecentral app to browse thousands of DIY projects on-the-go.
– Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=guidecentral.howto.diy.crafts
– Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guidecentral-diy-projects/id566332826?mt=8
– Amazon Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/Guidecentral-Handmade-Homemade-Projects-Instructions/dp/B00KDJTSGU/
The Guidecentral Maker Program lets you earn money by sharing your DIY projects. Learn more at https://www.guidecentr.al/maker-program
About this DIY project:
– Title: Punch Art Made By Kids (or Adults)
– Maker: Deanna Hershberger – https://www.guidecentr.al/maker/playdough.and.popsic
– View the full step-by-step tutorial on Guidecentral: https://www.guidecentr.al/punch-art-made-by-kids-or-adults
– 2 pieces of card stock
– 1-inch circle punch
– Modge Podge
– Picture Frame
Connect with us!
– Website: https://www.guidecentr.al
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/guidecentral
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/guidecentral
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/guidecentral
– Google+: https://plus.google.com/+guidecentral
– Instagram: https://instagram.com/guidecentral_
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXL2JCzxLJdQpyKgFKpgNAQ
Don’t be shy! Subscribe to this YouTube channel 🙂