CRAZY BARBIE HACKS YOU NEED TO TRY || FUN TOY HACKS
If you want to redecorate your kitchen, you must first decide what type of decoration you want to choose. Certainly, the options available now will leave you stunned and confused, but if you remember a few things about the kitchen, the choice you make will be the right one for you. After the bathroom, the kitchen is the most important room in any house, and it is also worth remembering that the kitchen is the room with the most foot traffic after the entrance hall to your house.
Below are some of the more popular kitchen styles to consider if you are planning a remodel or renovation of your current kitchen. It’s also an idea to research by looking in home and house magazines, visiting kitchen showrooms, home improvement stores, kitchen websites, or even looking at your family and friends’ homes to see if they have a style you like.
1. country style – Often called early American or colonial style, as it aims to create a beautiful and quaint country style kitchen. Often these kitchens have open shelves and potted plants and it feels like you are living well in them. These kitchens are often accented by different color schemes that relate to the actual arrangement of the cabinets.
2. contemporary – This style is used more and more because of its clean and simple lines. Often the cabinets are quite futuristic in appearance and have no carvings or trim. In this style of the kitchen, the emphasis is more on style and practical sophistication than on beauty and warm home feeling.
3. cooker – A simple and functional kitchen style with flat panel doors, wooden countertops, and brass handles (accessories).
4. French Country – Kitchen designs based on this style are warm and inviting, using lots of wood and soft colors. This style of kitchen is not only characterized by the use of natural materials, but you will also notice that the furniture used is large and quite ornate.
5. art and craft – Another style of kitchen decoration that is becoming increasingly popular due to the use of glass doors and natural wood tones, finished in a matte gloss effect. Surely this style of kitchen decoration offers the opportunity to be a little more artistic and creative in design.
However, when choosing a theme for the kitchen, it is important to look at the designs and styles of the other rooms in the house to make sure it fits into the overall concept of the house.
CRAFTS FOR MINIATURE DOLLHOUSE
You will learn how to make DIY miniature soap bottles for Barbie using empty capsules and beads. You can choose different colors to make the doll’s bathroom stylish and cute. Let’s make miniature skates using a hot glue gun. Wrap doll’s leg in plastic wrap and use hot glue to make boots. Watch the full tutorial on how to decorate skates! Check out how to make a glamorous backpack for your Barbie. Reuse a drinking straw and make a cup for your doll. Now your girl can drink tea with her friends! If you want to make a doll’s house even cozier, decorate her room with miniature succulents made from felt and thimble.
Furniture for a miniature house could be very pricey and we offer you to watch our easy tutorials and use your imagination! Let’s create a whole collection of stylish furniture for your Barbie. You can make a comfy couch from kitchen sponges and fabric. All you need to do is to wrap every sponge with the fabric you like. You will need 4 sponges and using a hot glue gun connect them together. Watch step by step tutorial in our video. Turn your used laundry detergent bottle into a cute tub. Now you Barbie can enjoy her tub and relax after a runway.
Get your Barbie ready for the travel and turn a sewing kit into a cute suitcase. You will need a sewing kit, buttons, and binder clip for this cool craft project. Find old CDs and reuse to make a lovely bicycle for your doll! You will need a couple of CDs, popsicle sticks, and a plastic container to make an awesome bicycle for your dolls. Watch the full tutorial in our video!
00:09 DIY miniature soap bottles
00:33 Miniature skates for Barbie
03:13 DIY makeup tools for Barbie
08:28 New hairstyle for your doll
16:06 Play-doh dress
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/