Almost all of us are ready to spend a bunch of money or follow any advice to make our hair healthy and shiny. Let’s bust the most popular hair care right now!
Some say, ‘Don’t wash it every day or it will get greasy faster.’ When you try it, you still have oily hair the very next day. The others say, ‘You need to use mayo for the hair volume.’ But no matter how many jars you have put on your head, the hair is still flat as it used to be.
The more you cut your hair, the faster it grows. 0:50
Natural hair drying is better than a blow dryer. 1:31
Hair “gets used” to shampoo. 2:03
A dry scalp is the main cause of dandruff. 2:34
Frequent combing heals hair. 3:00
Proper care will make your hair thicker. 3:45
The more often you wash your hair, the oilier it becomes. 4:05
If you tear out a gray hair, you’ll get 2 or 3 in its place. 4:41
Cool water closes the cuticle, and the hair becomes smooth. 5:18
Hair ends can be recovered. 5:41
#hairtips #hairhacks #hairstyles
– Hair grows from the roots and not from the ends. The average speed of hair growth is a half an inch (1 cm) per month. So, if you cut your hair every month, it will just keep the same length or even become shorter.
– If you have short hair that dries in a few minutes, then probably you don’t need to use a blow dryer. However, if your hair is long, it is on the contrary to the belief preferable to blow dry.
– If you wash your hair with the same shampoo for a long time, your hair won’t get dirty faster or grow slower. Many factors can influence this but not “the addiction” of your hair to any particular brand.
– Dandruff occurs in people with an oily scalp. So, when this problem appears, stop using hair oil, which, contrary to your expectations, only worsens the situation.
– Overly frequent combing distributes the skin oil along the hair, and it gets dirty much faster. However, combing doesn’t affect the hair health and can even do much harm by causing split ends and breakage.
– The thickness of the hair, as well as the number of hair follicles, is a genetic trait so the quality of care cannot affect it in any way.
– Frequent or rare washing doesn’t affect how fast your hair will get dirty. However, properly selected care can adjust the work of the sebaceous glands, and your hair will get dirty more slowly.
– Since the quantity of hair for each person doesn’t depend either on care or proper nutrition, several hairs cannot grow instead of one. However, don’t tear out gray hairs because you can damage the follicle or cause an ingrown hair.
– Hair consists of dead tissue, neither cold nor hot water can affect the cuticle’s condition.
– The amount of shampoo may vary with hair length and density. A dollop the size of a quarter is usually enough — too much lather can dry the scalp. If you get a full, rich lather on the first wash, you don’t need to repeat the shampooing.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: