50 HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEAS!
Halloween is considered by many to be one of the most festive times of the year. Great decorations, spooky stories, and many festivities are some of the elements that make Halloween so enjoyable.
Part of this festive mix is the Halloween costume. Every year there is a lot of thought about this costume. To help you make a better decision, we’ve put together a list of ten things you shouldn’t do with your Halloween costume. This list focuses on the look and feel of your costume so that you can enjoy Halloween to the fullest.
1. Don’t wear a mask that is too small. A poorly fitting mask is not uncomfortable, but it also contributes to dangers such as vision and breathing difficulties. For any Halloween event, the best masks are spacious masks that allow for easy movement, have large eye openings, and do not restrict breathing.
2. Do not create a costume that is offensive to others. This is not only apolitical but also petty. Halloween celebrations are usually attended by people from all walks of life. Costumes that are offensive to religion, politics, race, and sexual orientation are simply inappropriate. Instead, stick to tasteful costumes that are fun and interesting.
3. Don’t feel obligated to do what everyone else does in their Halloween costume. There are so many ways to create a unique costume that you will find one that reflects your personality. Feel free to explore a number of options before choosing your costume. If you’re original, you’ll be an outstanding personality.
4. Don’t try to be so original that others can’t discover who you are. A big part of the challenge of finding a Halloween costume is simply being original. At the other end of the spectrum, however, is the choice of a dark costume that is difficult to assemble and even harder to recognize. Be creative, but also remember the basics of the costume.
5. Don’t wear a costume that you will regret the next day. When faced with a Halloween party, it’s easy to get carried away and choose a costume you wouldn’t otherwise wear. In a way, this is part of the fun. However, if it doesn’t fit right, is too revealing, or just isn’t what you want, you can always go to plan B.
6 Don’t wait until the last minute to decide which Halloween costume you want to wear. A just-in-time creation is usually not very convincing. Decide on an idea early so you have enough time to plan and buy. The extra time you invest in your costume will be reflected in your appearance at the Halloween parties.
7. Don’t choose to attend a Halloween party with your partner dressed as Adam and Eve. This includes couples costumes made of ketchup and mustard, creepy clowns, and Pac-Man and Ghost. These costumes are horrible. For those who want to dress up as theme couples, there are cute and refreshing ideas. Decide on one of these costumes instead.
8. Do not use flammable materials as part of your clothing. It goes without saying, but often lit candles are part of the decoration of any Halloween event. Protect yourself by wearing only costumes made of standard materials.
9. Don’t forget your makeup. All Halloween costumes need at least some makeup to enhance their appearance. Use safe, non-toxic makeup and face colors to enhance your costume even more.
10. Don’t take your costume too seriously. Remember that Halloween is a fun and festive time to share with friends. Try to maintain an element of humor with your costume to enrich the festivities. You will have more fun if your costume simply tells others that you want to be sociable and enjoy the atmosphere of the event.
50 HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEAS!
♡LET’S HANG OUT♡
• VLOG CHANNEL: https://goo.gl/15jMGl
• INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/Roxxsaurus/
• TWITTER: https://twitter.com/roxxsaurus
• SNAPCHAT: Roxxsaurus
• MY HOMEWARE STORE INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/RXhomeware/
• BLOG: http://www.roxxsaurus.co.uk
HAPPY *ALMOST* OCTOBER!! So as we’re getting closer to October I decided to give you guys another 50 Halloween costume ideas! I hope these 50 Halloween Costume Ideas help you find something to be for Halloween this year! I will also be filming 20 DIY Couples Halloween Costume Ideas soon! Be sure to let me know below any suggestions you may have on what costumes I should DIY for that video and also which one was your fav from this one! -Roxi
Last Year’s 50 Halloween Costume Ideas: https://youtu.be/4PeDkPpfZq4
Red Wig – https://www.uniwigs.com/trendy-wigs/41770-pure-passion.html
Blonde Wig – https://www.uniwigs.com/trendy-wigs/41814-blondie.html?search_query=blonde+&results=72
The Exorcist – https://www.smiffys.com/products/zombie-sinister-dreams-costume
The Nun – http://bit.ly/THENUNCOSTUME
Eleven Dress – https://rstyle.me/n/c9myi3cappf
It Clown – https://www.smiffys.com/products/vintage-clown-costume & http://bit.ly/PENNYWISE
Cruella De Ville – https://www.smiffys.com/products/evil-madame-costume
Alice In wonderland – http://bit.ly/ALICEINWONDERLANDCOSTUME
Dorothy – http://bit.ly/DOROTHYCOSTUME
Deadpool – http://bit.ly/DEADPOOLCOSTUME
Cheshire Cat – https://rstyle.me/n/c9myp5cappf *Tutu & ears are DIY*
Clueless Cher – https://www.smiffys.com/products/clueless-cher-costume-yellow
Jessica Rabbit – https://rstyle.me/n/c9myr2cappf
Lara Croft – Top – https://rstyle.me/n/c9myszcappf Shorts – Shorts – https://rstyle.me/n/c9mytpcappf Belt – https://rstyle.me/n/c9myugcappf
Mummy – https://www.fancydress.com/costumes/4719942/mystical-crypt-mummy-costume
Poison Ivy – https://www.fancydress.com/costumes/1023876/poison-ivy-costume
Marilyn Monroe – http://bit.ly/MARILYNMONROECOSTUME
Elsa – http://bit.ly/PRINCESSCOSTUME
Pikachu – http://bit.ly/ANIMALPYJAMASCOSTUME
Robin Hoodie – https://fancydressworldwide.com/product/robin-hoodie-costume-size-10-12-1-pc
Medieval Queen – https://www.fancydress.com/costumes/4526404/renaissance-maiden-costume
Salem Witch – https://www.fancydress.com/costumes/4526609/salem-witch-trials-costume
Crayola Crayon – https://www.fancydress.com/costumes/4550152/crayola-steel-blue-glitter-costume
Zombie Convict – https://www.prettylittlething.com/red-bandeau-frill-hem-maxi-dress.html
Edward Scissor Hands – https://www.fancydress.com/costumes/1277427/ms-edward-scissorhands-movie-costume
Lala Teletubbies – https://www.fancydress.com/costumes/4502202/laa-laa-costume
Cops – https://fancydressworldwide.com/product/adults-officer-rita-dem-rights-police-costume-size-8-10
Carrie – https://fancydressworldwide.com/product/halloween-female-grave-bride
Khaleesi Game Of Thrones – https://rstyle.me/n/c9mzgkcappf
The Purge – https://fancydressworldwide.com/product/evil-grin-mask-male
Bloody Mary – https://www.smiffys.com/products/graveyard-bride-costume
Flapper Girl – https://rstyle.me/n/c9mzidcappf
Zombie School Girl – https://www.smiffys.com/products/high-school-horror-zombie-schoolgirl-costume
Black Widow – https://www.fancydress.com/costumes/5059435/sequin-spider-dress-costume
Crime Scene – https://rstyle.me/n/c9mzskcappf & https://rstyle.me/n/c9mzszcappf
Bae Watch – https://rstyle.me/n/c9mztrcappf & https://rstyle.me/n/c9mzt6cappf
Ninja – http://bit.ly/NINJACOSTUME
Donald Trump mask – http://bit.ly/TRUMPMASK
36 Golden Square
*What camera do you use?
Sony A7s ii
*What editing software do you use?
Final Cut Pro
* What is your hair color & what hair dye do you use?
Blonde – I get it done at the Salon.
*Where are you from?
I am living in the United Kingdom.