St. Patrick’s Day Green Inspiration
With St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner we thought it would be fun to feature some green home decor inspiration. Chicago is known for dying the river green, a large parade through Grant Park, and a weekend full of celebrating, even if you aren’t Irish. Whether you are looking to add a touch of green to your home for the month of March or just love the color palette leading into spring; below are a few green suggestions!
The Kelly Matelasse by Pine Cone Hill is a textured, plaid-inspired coverlet. This bright green collection is super cozy, comfortable and made from 100% cotton. Similar style here.
Green Embroidered Sheets
If you want to add just a hint of fresh green to your bedroom for spring, the Portofino bedding by Matouk is perfect. This easy-to-use bedding made from 50% cotton and 50% poly has a great hand and price point. Plus, the scalloped detail is so sweet.
Green Decorative Pillow
The Verdin Euro by John Robshaw is a gorgeous block-printed decorative pillow that combines peacock blue, lime green, and light gray. The leafy pattern is printed on natural linen to give it an earthy look.
Fresh Green Towels
Add a splash of green to your bathroom with the Abyss Habidecor Super Pile towels in apple green. These towels are some of our customer favorites.
Cozy Green Throw
We love the richness of the sage green color in this double-faced Renna throw by Sferra. We think this would be a lovely addition to the end of the bed or the couch. 100% cashmere, this luxurious throw is perfect to cozy up with at night.
Bold Green Mirror
Looking to make a statement? The Romano Wall Mirror by Bungalow is so fun and would look stunning in an entryway.
Diamond Green Indoor/Outdoor Rug
We are obsessed with Dash & Albert rugs at Bedside Manor! There are so many patterns, textures, and colors to choose from to add to the home. In addition, it’s also great that so many of the Dash & Albert rugs can be used indoor as well as outdoor, like the Diamond below. This rug could brighten any porch or kitchen with its welcoming shade of green.
Finally, we want to wish everyone a lovely St. Patrick’s Day!
Have some mid-March family fun and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on March 17th! You don’t have to be Irish to take part in the excitement of this special day honoring the patron saint of Ireland. This list of St Patrick’s Day crafts and creative activities for kids includes a rainbow of great ideas for commemorating the holiday. Your little leprechauns will love them!
- Paper Plate 4-Leaf Clover – Green paper, a paper plate, paint, glue, and glitter are all you need to make a festive 4-leaf clover. Hang this symbol of good luck on any door or wall.
- Free Coloring Pages – From shamrocks to rainbows, Crayola has lots of St. Patrick’s Day coloring pages you can print out for your children to color and decorate.
- Pot O’ Gold Math Craft – A construction paper pot of gold and some pennies add up to a fun learning experience with this simple craft.
- Patrick’s Day Popsicle Stick Puzzle – It’s so easy to create your own mini St. Patrick’s Day puzzle! Tape some popsicle sticks together, draw, color and decorate a leprechaun hat on the back, then remove the tape. Mix up the sticks and enjoy putting the picture back together!
- Rainbow Paper Chain – What’s at the end of a rainbow-colored paper chain? A glitter-trimmed shamrock and a pot of gold of course! This craft is perfect for hanging on a doorknob.
- Sparkly Lime Jello Play Dough – Add some sparkle to your St. Patrick’s Day fun and make your own glittery green play dough. With just a few simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, plus Lime Jello, green food coloring, and lots of glitters, you can create the perfect play dough for shaping into shamrocks, leprechaun hats, or anything else.
- Green Scavenger Hunt – What green items can your children find or identify? This scavenger hunt is a great activity that will keep kids busy for hours.
- Bottle Stamp Shamrocks – Decorate St. Patrick’s Day posters or cards with bottle stamp shamrocks. A water bottle, green paint, and a surface to stamp on are all you need. You can also make 4-leaf clover stamps with green peppers!
- DIY Leprechaun Hat – Cute leprechaun hats are easy to make with this free printable template. Create hats for the whole family and have a St. Patrick’s Day tea party or a leprechaun breakfast complete with green pancakes!
- Patrick’s Day Word Search – Challenge your children to find words related to St. Patrick’s Day. This website has free printable templates.